A mechanical anvil is a machine that automates production of Poké Ball parts, normally made manually using a regular anvil. This includes:
- Poké Ball Discs → Poké Ball Lids
- Iron Discs → Iron Bases
- Aluminum Discs → Aluminum Bases
Aluminum plates cannot be manufactured using a mechanical anvil.
Any fuel that can be used for a furnace can be used to power a mechanical anvil. The time taken to manufacture an item and the rate of depletion of fuel are both identical to that of a furnace. Like a furnace, a pickaxe is required to retrieve a mechanical anvil.
Hoppers can be used to move items in and out of a mechanical anvil. Hoppers in different locations around the mechanical anvil each correspond to different slots in the machine.
- Lower-left side: Discs to be processed by the anvil.
- Lower-right side: Fuel for the anvil.
- Bottom: Lids/bases produced by the anvil.