Release Date: 19th Jan 2020
- Skwovet, Greedent, Rookidee, Corvisquire, Corviknight, Blipbug, Dottler, Orbeetle, Hattrem, Hatenna, Hatterene.
- Added Mirror Armor ability.
- Added Stuff Cheeks move.
- Added Life Dew move.
- Added Magic Powder move.
- Added a login broadcast to the four Pixelmon Generations Champions (winners of cross-server tourneys).
- Added custom NPC Skin support to our new resource handler without needing texture packs.
- Added a Zone selection Wand that plugins can hook into, for selecting and displaying claims, etc or various other use cases.
- Added a Valentines' Event. Between February 10th and the 17th, Ultra Shinies will have a chance to spawn with valentine themed particles.
- Added a HolidayEvent for side modders to easily create events similar to MissingNo, Valentines, and Christmas Delibirds.
- Added new background color for menus like PokeEditor, NPC Editor to be less blinding.
- Added shouldTriggerLevelEvent boolean to LevelUpEvent to optionally disable candies from triggering.
- Added 14 New Specials:
- Sobble, Drizzile, Inteleon, Grookey, Thwackey, Rillaboom, Scorbunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Wooloo, Dubwool.
- Fixed Gentle Mint name.
- Fixed Natures not getting stat boosts.
- Fixed HDTV not dropping itself when broken.
- Fixed some packet error spam.
- Fixed an issue with Pseudo Natures & PokeEditor wand.
- Fixed Pain Split getting reflected by Magic Bounce.
- Fixed Skill Swap working on BattleBond, Disguise, and Schooling.
- Fixed a bug with new Ultra Shinies losing shiny status.
- Fixed Pursuit failing to activate boosts on Switch causing moves (Volt Switch, U-Turn, Parting Shot).
- Fixed Role Play working on Comatose, RKSSystem, Forecast, Flower Gift, Power of Alchemy, Receiver, Disguise, and Trace.
- Fixed Mummy working on ZenMode, Schooling, BattleBond, ShieldsDown, RKSSystem, and Disguise users.
- Fixed Air Balloon not busting when Disguise is also busted.
- Fixed Disguise not working again after reviving Mimikyu in the same battle.
- Fixed Disguise not removing added types after bust (IE Forest’s Curse).
- Fixed some moves bypassing Disguise (ie Night Shade).
- Fixed Spawners spawning too high under blocks.
- Fixed Spawners not spawning underwater and various other blocks such as snow, grass, etc.
- Fixed some unreleased content being obtainable (Hoopa ring drop from Meowth).
- Fixed typing E in PokeDex closing it when searching for a Pokemon. You can still use ESC.
- Fixed PokeDex not displaying models on Pokemon with gender-specific models.
- Fixed Sketch requiring Transform to fail.
- Fixed Mist not protecting from Tangling Hair, Cotton Down, and Gooey.
- Fixed Lunge not lowering target’s attack.
- Fixed a crash with Mints when applying one, then logging out.
- Fixed Raboot’s egg group.
- Fixed Shiny Charm not being obtainable.
- Fixed Aegislash not receiving EVs.
- Fixed low-resolution Celestial Altar sprites.
- Fixed Zubat’s small hitbox and nametag location.
- Fixed electrode being halfway in the ground.
- Fixed various blocks and items with abnormally large resolutions to help the small fraction of Technic users having trouble loading.