PokeSakura | Just Opened | Keep Inventory | Custom Plugins | Friendly and Active Staff

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by JakeCat, Dec 21, 2017.

1. JakeCat

JakeCat New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] PokeSakura [​IMG]
    Server IP: play.pokesakura.com
    Discord: https://discord.gg/m2tWZR

Features:
    Many Custom Plugins
    Regular Events
    Giveaways

Friendly and Active Staff
    Pokesashes
    /Pokesee Alternative

Daycare
    Tags/Titles
    Player Gym Leaders

Flying Enabled
    and much, much more!

What we have to offer:

PokeSakura offers a lag-free, fun and playable environment. With many custom plugins to enhance and make the experience more fun here at PokeSakura. We offer friendly, active and supportive staff to help and guide you through your journey. We've tried our best to make it not pay-to-win and have active events, grief prevention and top voter rewards.

We hope to see you soon!

#1 JakeCat, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Shye and Worlfy like this.
  2. JakeCat

JakeCat New Member

[​IMG] Reserved For Updates [​IMG]
    play.pokesakura.com

#2 JakeCat, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  3. spartans

spartans New Member

the staff - friendly/nice and helpful. check it out its still a work in progress but its interesting.

4. Kirito_1699

Kirito_1699 New Member

the server staff is nice and amazing for only being operational for only a few days they are ready to help at a moments notice as well

5. Flamesnake159

Flamesnake159 New Member

There is Great staff, great people and great building style of Staff-made areas

6. lewisseedy

lewisseedy New Member

I really like the server and I love playing with people like Jake, Flame, Sailor, Dova, Shye and many more.

7. Javin

Javin New Member

I hopped on PokeSakura the very same day this thread was posted, and now it's time to write my review.
    Let's start off by saying what this server is in substance.
    PokeSakura is a very welcoming place for anyone who wants to make lasting friendships and for those adventurous pokemon hunters who strive to catch them all.

The staff is the first component that makes this a wonderful place to stay, heck I could even call it my minecraft home, they are very patient, dedicated people who do their best to make sure YOU have fun and YOU feel special and anything you do is rewarded accordingly, this establishes a wonderful relationship between players and staff members, and leads to having fun TOGETHER.

That said there are rules to follow, but they all fall inside the same category: be nice, and treat others the way you want to be treated, if you manage to follow that, I guarantee you will fall in love with this server and never leave.

The players are the second component of the lot, and trust me, the community so far is the best I've seen. If you like to use Discord's voice chat you will enjoy this ten times more, along with all the banter and giggles here and there.

Lastly, it's in no way pay to win, unlike most servers, and you will learn that once you start playing, although donations here are the best money spent, not because you get the usual rank and such, but because you show your support for the dedication, motivation and effort the staff puts in everyday to keep this place as lively and nice as it is.

If you managed to finish reading this, kudos to you, hop on and have fun with us! I can guarantee that you won't regret it. Sev7enty out.

8. TheDivineRelic

TheDivineRelic New Member

When writing a forum post you will always see words that commercial use to draw you in, and reading this post made me skeptical not because of the features but the offering. So I wanted to see if the server was really all about this, and I have to see it lived up to it’s offering and features. I clicked and I saw a bountiful welcoming from every player that was online not just staff or people trying to be staff, but an actually player base. The spawn wasn’t made in two days or was a map spawn but it’s own creation. I saw JakeCake the owner of the now dawdling off or trolling players but actually helping people even helped me when I had questions. You don’t have to pay money for sashes you can simply vote and receive a color randomly heck even receive a title! Now I haven’t played long enough to vouch every player to enjoy this experience but I was shocked by my first impression. So why don’t you and I both give this server a chance, and maybe we will find a place to call a community or even a home.

9. Natpie

Natpie New Member

Great Design and Great People's I love this server Natpie136

10. Shye

Shye New Member

Staffed by amazing people, they genuinely care about their players and will do their best to ensure experiences are good ones <3 Another thing is that it's run primarily with plug-ins, so less clutter on the players' PCs.