Pixelmon Moonlight | Weekly Events | x5 Spawn Rates | Custom Plugins

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by SweggyDucks, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SweggyDucks

SweggyDucks New Member

Pixelmon Moonlight

Server IP: play.pixelmonmoonlight.com

Website Address: http://www.pixelmonmoonlight.com

General Info
    We are a fairly new yet dedicated Pixelmon Generations server. Our main goal is for everyone to make friends, catch Pokemon, and just overall have fun. We are constantly updating the server with new features, many NEVER seen before. We even host scheduled events such as parkour, mini build competitions, hide and seek, and more! Make sure to also check out our website to receive your 5 FREE Rare Candies to help get you started. A quick thing to note is that we also use custom plugins, which means that we have some exclusive features added to the server so that your experience on our server will be breathtaking. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us on an amazing adventure!

Server Features
    • Shiny Starters
    • Teams (With Secret Bases)
    • Hats & Sashes
    • In Game Pokemon Editor
    • Freely Accessible Move Tutors
    • Custom Builds
    • Pokemon Disguises
    • Custom Plugins
    • Weekly Events
    • EV Training Warp
    • Informational Warps
    • Custom Prefixes
    • Team Prefixes
    • Leveling Warp
    • Tons of Crates
    • 2 FREE Master Crates Upon Joining
    • Variety of Kits
    • Tons of Cool Ranks
    • Tons of Unique Events
    And More!

Spawn

[​IMG]
    2017-11-30_23.48.20.png

Team Magma Base

[​IMG]
    017fb1d0733f8f88e582f204a739d7f3.jpg

Team Aqua Base

[​IMG]
    041aee17024450b5b3e59d7c985390ab.jpg

Team Galactic Base

[​IMG]
    dc3a2fa6e4624e93cc3fa3f1a3ff39b6.png
    Review For Rewards!
    Leave us a review about our server for a FREE RANDOM SHINY POKEMON. Make Sure To Include:
    - Your In Game Name
    - Why You Like The Server

Feel Free To Also Leave Any Suggestions Or Things We Can Improve On!
    Once You Have Completed All The Required Steps, You Will Be Given Your Shiny Pokemon By A Staff Member Within 1 Day. Thanks :)

Website Address: http://www.pixelmonmoonlight.com

Server IP: play.pixelmonmoonlight.com

Pixelmon Moonlight

#1 SweggyDucks, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Rahul likes this.
  2. charlielegoman

charlielegoman New Member

This server dose not disappoint. The amount of fun i've had in the last couple of months is something I can't put in to words. Not only is the server full of things to do but the staff and players are so welcoming. This server will always have a place in my heart.

SweggyDucks and Rahul like this.
  3. Rahul

Rahul New Member

Definitely a server that everyone should checkout. The server is constantly adding new features and the custom plugins are awesome! The owner and staff are always listening to what the players want and adjusting the game play to their needs, whether that be adding features that they would like to have or changing the pixelmon mechanics! I've had so much fun on this server and I'm sure everyone else will too!

SweggyDucks likes this.
  4. KillerSlovakia

KillerSlovakia New Member

ok Allow rade this server 8/10 star

1 - star Laging
    1 - start not finish Shop

so great server friend staff good donate rank

gyms E4 in work

5. SweggyDucks

SweggyDucks New Member

NEW FEATURE ADDED:
    Pixelmon PvP
    Happy Holidays everyone! This feature combines the amazing worlds of PvP and Pixelmon together. You can access the pvp arena by doing /warp pvp. In this arena, SHINIES HAVE A x4 CHANCE OF SPAWNING. Also, every time a shiny does spawn in the arena, it will be broadcasted in chat with its coordinates, so be ready for a bloody battle!

Check Out This Amazing Youtube Video I Made On It:

6. KillerSlovakia

KillerSlovakia New Member

Cone play

Server look great .

+

many fan in server
    Many Donate ranks
    Many cool staff in donate shop
    Players gyms
    Elite Four
    Champion
    Ev Train
    Events

-

Little server lags
    Warp shop IS nôt finish. (only 3 shops npc)

7. SweggyDucks

SweggyDucks New Member

SERVER UPDATE: We have made a huge server upgrade that eliminates almost all lag! Hope you guys enjoy and come on and join us :)

8. Ms_Seryne

Ms_Seryne New Member

Server is very Pleasant to log-on to, Great and Helpful Staff when problems occur. Great atmosphere of players. As it shows it' still new but I believe it will go far in the future. Keep up the great work guys and don' give up. -Ms_Seryne

Attached Files:

9. Wixxix_

Wixxix_ New Member

Cool server, great community. Its new so, there's room for improvement but, I enjoy playing there.

Come take a look, you might want to stick around.

-Wixx

10. GyaraMoxie

GyaraMoxie New Member

i like this server because you can make your own gym and gym team for an application, GyaraMoxie

11. x_Frozen_Souls_x

x_Frozen_Souls_x New Member

This server is full of loving and caring people all around. The staff manages the server very well, they listen to suggestions of players to help improve, I love the atmosphere it brings to everyone, whenever theres a problem there's normally always a staff present to help and to deal with it. I been playing it for a month and a half I believe and I have loved every moment of it. I also like how they removed almost all the lag people would experience.i believe this server will go places. All I gotta say is keep up the good work! And I would be lying if I said I love playing on this server everyday, I love playing on the server cause I am able to have fun with the community but there are other things that I don't like, I won't name them of course, it's just my opinion.

#11 x_Frozen_Souls_x, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  12. Lovatic123

Lovatic123 New Member

So after searching these forums for a server to play on, I found this server: Pixelmon Moonlight. And Jesus, I love it. I have never bought a rank or anything in my life, but on this server Ive bought several already. The staff team is dedicated and active, the owner is easy to get in touch with and listens to our problems and suggestions with a positive attitude. The community is lovely and helping. The rules are fair and easy to follow if you have common sence. I dont really have anything negative to say about this server, other than it can be quite addicting :p

13. Trainer_Bonnie

Trainer_Bonnie New Member

i like the server everyones nice and I just like it ign: Trainer_Bonnie

14. Meowtopia

Meowtopia New Member

The staff is really nice, and the server has a lot of potential. I have been playing this server for a while now and love it.

15. Max_The_Dog

Max_The_Dog New Member

I love the server I have a rank and its 10/10 on all I have some nice pokemon and play alot I need a shiny pokemon -Max_The_Dog

16. Meowtopia

Meowtopia New Member

my ign is Meowtopia_

17. Fwufferz

Fwufferz New Member

Alright, so first of all this server is pretty damn fun not going to lie, it was resurrected by the community of an older server that sadly shut down. The owner's name is SweggyDucks and there is amazing staff on the team, he is also a great owner. This server offers teams you can join that can get you benefits such as help from fellow team members. There use to be so much lag but the dedicated staff fixed it and now its pretty clean of lag, but I have to be honest and there is still some lag but you can't eliminate all lag. If you wish to donate there is so much stuff the store has to offer such as ranks, crate keys, pixelmon, and etc. There are good aspects and bad aspects, I said most of the good aspects I just think they need more active staff, Sweggy is active but some of the other staff need to be on WAY more because they are trusted with such a strong rule. Thanks for reading and enjoy the server!

IGN: THEFWUFFER27

18. AnimusSnowfoxx

AnimusSnowfoxx New Member

This server is amazing! The staff are kind, and helpful, which is really nice to know when playing on servers! Overall, I think this is a great server, and many people would enjoy this!

I'm AnimusSnowfoxx on the server