Official Pixelmon Harmony | Weekly Tournaments | Unlimited Homes | Towns | Gyms

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by Dysthymic, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Dysthymic

Dysthymic Administrator
    Administrator

Welcome to Pixelmon Harmony!
    [​IMG]
    Pixelmon Harmony
    Server IP
    : play.PixelmonHarmony.com

We're a server dedicated to having a family friendly community so you can meet new friends and fall in love with our community. We host fun weekly tournaments Every Sunday with Shop Credit and epic Crate Keys on the line. We pride ourselves in our unique Wednesday Giveaways designed to give everyone a boost; every Wednesday everyone can claim free loot from Nature & Ability Edits, several Random Pokemon, tons of Rare Candies, breeding supplied, and much more!

We have two servers. Harmony & Chaos. Harmony has the classic level 100 cap, and PayDay enabled with a large and active community.
    Looking for a challenge? Check out our new Chaos server- the level Cap is 200, PayDay is disabled for economic challenges, as well as enhanced AI's of all Pokemon & trainers in the wild.

Download the ModPack & Select Pixelmon Harmony on the server list:
    https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-513-pro.1072839

Join us and many others! play.pixelmonharmony.com

[​IMG]
    Even MORE Features:

Shiny Starters- Start off with a super rare Starter Pokemon

Poke Master Challenges- Complete insane challenges for epic rewards

Vote Shop- A feature rich Vote Shop to get rewarded in loot for FREE

Keys- An LWC style chest locking system to keep your items safe

WonderTrade- Swap out your Pokemon for a random one! We regularly put in LEGENDARIES

Shulker Box Style Chests- Break a chest with items in it and it'll become a portable backpack like chest! Simply place it back down to gain access to all of the contents once again

Safari Zone- Built into our massively fun and interactive spawn! Gather over 20 daily Pokeloot scattered around spawn

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Join us and many others! play.pixelmonharmony.com

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-513-pro.1072839

Server IP: play.pixelmonharmony.com

#1 Dysthymic, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. TTR1

TTR1 New Member

Hello! I've been informed through the server that you can become a gym leader! I am truly excited about this and I would like to become one myself. I have started and am hoping to build a dragon type team. So if you need a dragon type gym, please respond ASAP. My minecraft username is The_Tiger_Roars