Pixelmon Generations is here!

Discussion in 'News' started by PokeNinja, Sep 27, 2017.

1. PokeNinja

PokeNinja Founder
    Administrator Developer

"Keep going out there to find fun projects to be a part of and other great things to invest your time and enthusiasm into.
    Farewell,
    The Pixelmon Team" - By MrMasochism 13 Jul 2017

It was on that day that Pixelmon Dark was born. We worked endlessly and tirelessly to ensure that we could do whatever possible to implement more Pokes into the game. We hired developers, trained modeling/texturing teams, and began work on what has been a new Pixelmon staple for over half a million players worldwide today.
    But...We weren't the only ones. Pixelmon Reborn emerged as the early favorite, embarked on the same mission that we had set forth. They also worked relentlessly at completing the same goal for the players of our community that did not want to see the beloved mod vanish. Pushing out Pokes at tremendous speed and bringing joy to the many Poke fans across the world.
    As time went on, the two mods seemed to grow in their own unique ways. Pixelmon Reborn embarked on the goal of finishing the Pokedex and Pixelmon Dark looked to network while also completing weekly updates to get more Pokes into game. The rivalry of the two mods became a bitter competition between the two groups, that seemed to make both of the mods stronger than before. It was during the last few weeks that both mod developers finally gave in to what the players wanted most, not in the form of a battle, but in a merge.
    “Never one thing and seldom one person can make for a success. It takes a number of them merging into one perfect whole. Welcome to the next Generation of Pixelmon!"
    Pixelmon Generations will still hold ownership under "Ninja" with Pixelmon Reborn creator and lead dev joining forces to bring the players the most complete Pixelmon experience that we can put forth. Our first mission will be to put out a 100% bug free game play "Pixelmon Generations 1.0", while also adding new features and pokes to the mod. So from all of us at Pixelmon Generations, thank you for making us all who we are today.
    "It's time to get to work" - Ninja

#1 PokeNinja, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Dasco, 신지민 and Tenshar like this.
  2. yeezi attempt 3

yeezi attempt 3 New Member

3. face

face New Member

is this 1.12? :eek::eek:

4. face

face New Member

hellooo???????

5. Pippa

Pippa New Member

Thank you!!! ;-; <3

6. xCrypt0

xCrypt0 New Member

7. kaden

kaden New Member

it doesn't work for me on any version of minecraft i never had the ability to play pixelmon and it seems i missed my chance

8. tridaak

tridaak New Member

Does this mean you guys can now focus on updating the version of minecraft pixelmon is running on?
    This is something many have been waiting since the announcement before pixelmon shutting down.

9. Reshiram1119

Reshiram1119 New Member

*URGENT* When i downloaded pixelmon yesterday it had no config, and now i can't battle and Pokemon won't spawn without commands. I can't even battle on multiplayer servers. I can only catch Pokemon outside of battle and spawn using commands. Please Upload a config file for me.

Regards
    Reshiram1119

10. FaZeEthan

FaZeEthan New Member

i had the same Problem the pokemonjust don't spawn even with commands

11. Trainer Red

Trainer Red New Member

Did you check your configs to make sure there wasn't a config? Because it should generate just fine, did for me atleast. You might wan't to delete any existing pixelmon config as well. Note that it's called "pixelmon.hocon" not "pixelmon.cfg" or anything like that.

12. Trainer Red

Trainer Red New Member

Also, make sure you're on the right version of minecraft, commands should be working if pixelmon is.

13. levilail076

levilail076 New Member

best pixelmon server ever levilail076

14. Drag0nGaming

Drag0nGaming New Member

Hell yeah Drag0nGaming