Pixelmon Arena Server

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by ItsJustChris, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ItsJustChris

ItsJustChris New Member

The amazing Pixelmon Arena server is now open! We have been working on this server over the past month spending hours making sure to make it as great as possible. Our goal is to give you the best pixelmon generations experience possible. We have many unique features to enhance your pixelmon experience.

IP Address: pixelmonarena.mcserver.ws
    Discord: https://discord.gg/usT2FaC
    Teamspeak: 185.38.149.82:9090

Features:

8 Custom Towns Based on the Sinnoh Region. We also have a professionally built spawn. Screenshots of towns: https://imgur.com/a/8XoiM

Custom Biomes - We have installed a map that has custom biomes. There are both regular Minecraft biomes and custom ones to explore.

Quests - We have a quest system with a detailed storyline. We release brand new quests every single week.

PokeHunt - Catch specific Pokemon and earn rewards.

PokeBuilder - Edit your Pokemon to make them as powerful and cool as possible.

Shiny Starters

High Shiny Spawnrate - 1/500 Chance

Sign Shops - Players can set up their own automated buy, sell, and trade shops.

Ranks - As you defeat gyms, you will rank up. You start out as a youngster and get new prefixes as you move your way up. Defeating all gyms and completing all main storyline quests will give you the pixelmon master rank.

Daycare Sidemod

MMO Plugin - Level up your skills such as mining, chopping, fishing, etc.

Grief Prevention - You can claim your land.

Custom Biomes Real Player gym leaders and Elite 4

[​IMG]

2. MC_Invin

MC_Invin New Member

To be honest, I really enjoyed the experience I've had thus far on the server, i was amused by the amazing builds and the friendly staff they had on the server, the quest system was fun and worthwhile, I could tell at first glance that a lot of effort had been put to get this server together, moreover, the gyms were a fun experience and were extremely challenging. I recommend that you take a look at the server, you will not regret the decision.

3. DarkVemon

DarkVemon New Member

This server has tons of features and is very enjoyable. I have been looking at the quests and are very enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone looking for a pixelmon generations server!

4. Leepop5

Leepop5 New Member

This server has features that are enjoyable and signs of evolution. This will be a competing server should they keep this up. I like the competitive orientation and that the gyms are actualy a challenge. The owner will actualy talk to people and seems to be a very nice guy even welcomed me him self.

5. Jorra

Jorra New Member

Amazing server hosted by an amazing guy and staffed by amazing people. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a pixelmon server!

6. Goku

Goku New Member

brilliant server for pokemon and minecraft lovers #joinIn

7. Maccajr3

Maccajr3 New Member

Been a pixelmon player for many years, sticking to one server for the longest of times. Now i have recently joined PixelmonArena and my love for the game has come flooding back!
    The owner is fantastic, the server is well made with some excellent mods like /job and quests and the gyms are well run and balanced. I dont think many things are missing from this server and if they're then the owner is very passionate and gets them done quickly. Excellent little community already only after 1 week and the server is getting bigger and bigger!!
    Very Excited about going foward with this server!!! Join In!!!

8. Tog_Effirie

Tog_Effirie New Member

One of the best servers I have ever played on! The owner is very welcomeing and you always see him in chat welcoming people and fixing things for people, there is plently to do and look at aswell, hopefully soon I can do all the gyms :)

~Tog