Nebura | Pixelmon 1.10.2 | Friendly | Events | GTS | Gyms

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by Songs, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Pugz

Pugz New Member

This server is extremely fun with active and engaging players and also staff who are really friendly and helpful. The server may not be huge but the people who play on it are a part of a community who know each other.

2. TheInsurgent

TheInsurgent New Member

I think the server has a very quaint feel, small but welcoming. Staff/people seem great and it has nice basic server stuff for in game rewards (voting, for example.)

3. pepper

pepper New Member

mc name: divergent_skater
    The sever is very welcoming and is built well. Staff are very nice and its has basic server stuff.(In game rewards)

4. psykopunks

psykopunks New Member

Minecraft Username: PsykoPunks
    Pixelmonmod username: PsykoPunks
    Review: This is the best and still one of my favorite servers out there because everyone is so friendly and they fix thigsg for you so fast its awesome :D I even crashed the server once all the time and they fixed it within a day :D

5. Worlfy

Worlfy New Member

Lovely server! Finally a server worth spending your time in. Great communication when it comes to staff and other players. Events from time to time, as well a well-made EV training. Really enjoyable, keep up the great work!

6. TRPlanky

TRPlanky New Member

Username: NarutioTobio
    Enjoying the server so far. The people are helpful and constructive

7. TRPlanky

TRPlanky New Member

Username: NarutioTobio
    Enjoying the server so far. The people are helpful and constructive

8. KoNekoBoo

KoNekoBoo New Member

Minecraft Username: KoNekoBoo
    Review: I have a few good and bad things to say, Nothing terrible tho! Maybe some suggestions. This server has a pretty good community and staff! I love it This server has everything I like about a server. Doesnt give many things for free. Masterballs are a bit tougher to come across since the boss tower doesnt drop items. Other than the boss tower deal, over all, this is a really nice server, I love it!<3

9. Akane Tsuki

Akane Tsuki New Member

A somewhat small server, but a great one at that. Staff team actively works to fix issues as they pop up and just overall a really nice atmosphere. One of the much better Pixelmon servers I've experienced.

10. Drynial

Drynial New Member

Its a great server, all the people on the server are nice! there aren't many people on the server but who are, are awesome!

11. FireFoxGamingYT

FireFoxGamingYT New Member

It's an amazing server with not too much people so the map isnt ruined and there isnt much bases so you can easily build one anywhere. The community is amazing with people always saying 'wb!' when you get back on. Server also isnt too laggy so its actually possible to play.

12. usedtobealex

usedtobealex New Member

I really love this server. It's lag-free and everybody's super friendly! One of the best I've been on so far.

13. retrofan1

retrofan1 New Member

so far this server is pretty chill in my opinon its great

14. stijnartsbb2

stijnartsbb2 New Member

Honestly, dont bother. Sure, admins seem nice at first glance, community seems cool and all, but after you had your first week or so, they wont even bother talking to you. And if you are here from the official website post saying they want feedback and all, that aint true. When you give feedback, the admins (regular ones not as much, But the owner songs is the worst offender) will just laugh at you and say you have to stop complaining and that you will be ignored from now on. After some arguments on the servers discord, Songs(owner)
    Kicked out his own developer who had spend days working on his plugins, all because he was defending a player who was giving feedback. If you dont want all your work to be for nothing, pick another server. I heard the dev that was kicked out was starting his own server so ill be looking into that, It will probably be way more playe-friendly.

tl:dr
    Admins dont care about the community, and they will only give you attention if you paid them money. I do not recommend this server for someone who wants to invest time into the mod.

15. fatehater88

fatehater88 New Member

from what i have seen on the server its been fun to play on and i enjoy playing on it with my friends and the pokemon spawn is nice and quick and alot of fun with each different types to choose from and its all around fun to play.