Nebura | Pixelmon 1.10.2 | Friendly | Events | GTS | Gyms

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by Songs, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Songs

Songs New Member

[​IMG]

Server IP: play.nebura.us
    Discord: http://discord.gg/p2E4aCv

Features:
    *Survival- Build and design masterpieces! KeepInventory is enabled.
    *Wondertrade- Try your luck with wondertrade!
    *GTS - Buy and sell pokemon using /gts!
    *Crate Keys - Voting crates, Item crates, Shiny crates and Legendary crates!
    *FREE Ranks- Claim your free rank on our website!
    *Pokeheal/PC - /pokeheal and /pc for everyone after you claim your FREE rank!
    *PokeParticles- Add particles to your favorite pokemon!
    *Voting- Unique voting rewards!
    *Friendly- Our community will welcome you with open arms!

What are you waiting for?

Drynial and Worlfy like this.
  2. Grekul

Grekul New Member

This server is great. It's not too big but big enough to have a lot of fun and the staff are really helpful. This server is currently my favorite pixelmon server to play on. Also its not to broken with legends and shiny pokemon.

3. IMKAOS23

IMKAOS23 New Member

This server is a good server better than other servers you must wanna try it when it is coming from a person like me who only votes for the free things like rcys and money because I think that is why anyone does it
    I'm 14 with 7 brothers and sisters don't judge
    However
    This server is one of the few good servers I have been on and to be completely honest this server was the first pixelmon server I ever joined and was always my favourite.
    One way songs can improve is if he made a Base place for shrines to spawn legendary birds.
    That is all Thanks for loving me and Good day peps

4. xYeasx

xYeasx New Member

Some things that I like with this server is that people are very helpful and nice, I have played on many different pixelmon server but most of people on those servers arent really helpful. The owner is a nice, active and helpful person, He accepts very good mods and admins.

But I do think that this server could get a better pauc system.

Bye hope you have a good day from ya boi xYeasx

5. PokeZack512

PokeZack512 New Member

Minecraft Username: PokeZack512
    Review: This is my favorite Pixelmon server I've ever played on. This server was the only server that stood out among 10 other servers that I would like to play. The system is fair the staff is nice and helpful and the other members also help out when the staff is away. Ranks don't cost to much if you choose to buy a rank and everything is kept in check. The only thing that I don't like about this server is the border I don't have a problem with the border but it kinda irritates me when the biome that you are looking for is in the next chunk over. Other than that this server is the best.

6. Spideyjosh1028

Spideyjosh1028 New Member

Minecraft Username: Spideyjosh1028
    Review:I love this Pixelmon server I've been playing it since before Pixelmon shut down I've always enjoyed the community that the server has created and the people that play on the server overall I think the Pixelmon Community is one of the best Minecraft modded communities out there This Server is really user-friendly it has awesome features like / wonder trade which allow you to trade your Pokemon for a random Pokemon the staff members are all friendly and helpful in almost every way Like all the server has a border I think it limits my creativity and The Adventurous aspect of Pixelmon if you love Pixelmon before then you should Join This Server you won't regret it

7. Aurablaster

Aurablaster New Member

Minecraft name: Aurablaster
    Pixelmon name is same as my mc name.
    Review: This is one of the most fun and fairest pixelmon servers I've been on! The owner is super chill and the kits and commands are fair, everyone is nice and having fun. This server deserves a lot more popularity, when it comes to new stuff the owner asks the players what they think,which I think is legit. It's honestly not even an argument whether you should join or not, if you join you won't regret it!

8. WaterWulfGaming

WaterWulfGaming New Member

Minecraft name: WaterWulfGaming
    Pixelmon name: WaterWulfGaming

So I'm fairly new to the server and if my friends weren't playing on it I can't say I would be either.
    But its got decent rules and I hear before its recent reset it was really good and from what I can see event wise it has some unique things compared to servers like pixelspark or littlelizards old pixelmon server.
    However it also has a bit of a laggy spawn and it lacks any set goal.
    There are no gyms or e4 right now but that also gives players time to start collecting pokemon without having to think about being competitive.
    So really all I can comment for now is its a more casual pixelmon survival with some events that differ from most servers.
    Then again the fact that we're being given ranks for submitting a review this early also shows they're looking to expand.

9. Undivided

Undivided New Member

It's a cool server with a nice and friendly community, been playing on it for a long time and on the older servers too, friendly staff and an active owner. Cool features, helpful players and a lot of other good stuff.
    Feel free to tune in and check it out. :)

10. inspectandy

inspectandy New Member

The server has gotten alot better than last time i playd there is good and active staff nice community its small so that is nice

11. Grand

Grand New Member

Personally the server has been a wondeful expernce the staff is wonderful, owner is very nice community is very helpful. the server has really grown since i was on the server.

12. Javin

Javin New Member

Surprised to see a server of its own kind among many that try to copy each other.
    This server reminds me of when I used to play pixelmon back in 2013, it was simply chilling and having fun, having nice people to talk to and adventuring. The spawn is not laggy at all (at least for me) unlike many others, and even if it's something minor, it affects my overall experience and I like it. Warmly welcomed by the community, players AND staff.
    If you're looking for a chill place to stay, which seems like it will also evolve to a more competitive and battle driven community in the future, go ahead and join now.
    It gives off that family-server kind of feel, so bringing some friends along would make it 10x more fun.
    Looking forward to playing on here, because I plan on staying (something I haven't done in ages, since I've always been in search of something like this).

- Sev7enty

13. david

david New Member

best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the worldbest server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the world best server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the worldbest server in the world

14. Nukesss

Nukesss New Member

Username: Nukesss
    Review: This is a nice server with a nice community, friendly staff.

15. lone_Wolfee

lone_Wolfee New Member

username:Lone_Wolfee
    very nice and friendly people with a great server with very good features

16. Giggles12312

Giggles12312 New Member

Minecraft Username: Giggles12312
    Pixelmonmod username: Ryan
    Review: server is smooth with extremely nice caring people on it. cant wait to get started up on the server fully!

17. Kuroku9

Kuroku9 New Member

Minecraft Username: Yatsukahagi
    Pixelmonmod username: Kuroku9
    Review: server is nice and small though theres lag, only economy is voting, and glitches with flying there are lots of voting and legendaries spawn. there are some interesting events from what iv seen and it can handle rtp spam which can be really nice for looking for a house.

18. Yoru Hitori

Yoru Hitori New Member

Minecraft Username: Sosukeaizen
    Pixelmonmod username: Yoru Hitori
    Review: Honestly a very nice server. Owner personally welcomed me, received keys for helping out and much more. I honestly recommend it same with I've actually got shiny's and whatnot on here without having to donate or anything! Very nice and I highly recommend it. Community seems pretty nice at times to boot.

19. zombiemobtv

zombiemobtv New Member

Minecraft Username: zombiemobtv
    Pixelmonmod username: zombiemobtv
    Review: Honestly a very nice server. Owner personally welcomed me. Spawn rate gets spotty from time to time. but really fun "events"

20. Riykin

Riykin New Member

it is a great server very small to be honest but the community is great[/QUOTE]

#20 Riykin, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017