Looking For Staff/Developers

Discussion in 'Looking for Staff/Looking for Work' started by SweggyDucks, Dec 30, 2017.

1. SweggyDucks

SweggyDucks New Member

Hi, I'm SweggyDucks, the Owner of Pixelmon Moonlight, a fairly new but constantly growing server. Our server has been up for a few months now, and my staff team and I have decided that its time to hire more staff as the workload we are receiving is a bit hectic and time consuming. We are looking for:

- A Developer/Coder/Plugin Developer <----Potentially could receive a monthly payment if you prove to be the type of person we need
    - A Website Manager <--- Can also be paid monthly based on skill level and if you are what we are looking for

We currently arent looking for any builders/chat moderators but may be in the future.

If any of these jobs sound interesting to you please fill in the blanks using this format:

In Game Name:

What You Are Applying For:

Discord Name And Tag:

What Are Your Skills/Talents:

Any Previous Experience:

Favorite Pokemon:

If you would like to contact me for more info join our discord here: https://discord.gg/gBd4fBa

Thank you and best of luck to all of you :)

#1 SweggyDucks, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. Worlfy

Worlfy New Member

I was wondering if you could give us more information regarding the server itself, rather than just throwing in a form we should fill in without knowing what the server is all about

3. SweggyDucks

SweggyDucks New Member

I left my discord in the message for reasons such as that which are totally understandable. Please feel free to add me or message me on discord so I can tell you more about the server at: SweggyDucks#6942