InfinityMC OP Pixelmon!|Shiny Starters|KeepInv|Daily/holiday events and more!

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by derpingderperson, Sep 28, 2017.

1. minic01

minic01 New Member

This is honestly the best pixelmon server ive ever tried. been hooked since i found it. Shiny starters are great, Lures arent very hard to come by. Training for pokemon. This server pretty much has everything you could ever want and more <3 And owners and staff help you near instantly if needed. Very good community as well. IGN is minic01

#101 minic01, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Fatsire likes this.
  2. MrCrazy762

MrCrazy762 New Member

I like the server but legendarys need to be + ez to get wild :D bb fat

Fatsire likes this.
  3. LucasBlueBR

LucasBlueBR New Member

This server is really fun and cool to play, and its kinda easy to play.
    The server have lots of things, as daily drop parties which can drop rare items and you can gain rares or maybe legendaries pokémons.
    You can also vote the server and help it at growning and as reward you will receive a masterball, rare candies or even money.
    Its really easy to level up your pokémons and breed them. And there is a lot of people which you can trade or sell your pokémons safely.
    There are commands to know how a Pokémon evolve, what egg group it is, and much more so you can know everything you need to about that Pokémon.
    There are megas and you can make your pokémons shiny or change their IV by a high price, but you can sell your pokémons with people and start getting money. And if you dont know the price of that Pokémon, you can ask someone experienced on the server and they will help you.
    And there is how to spawn normal or better Pokémons using things called Lures. That can increase the chance of spawning Hidden Ability pokémons, shinies or even legendaries! But read the rules before using them, because there is an important information about it.
    There is shop where you can buy almost all the itens.
    The only negative point for me is that the modpack is bit heavy, but you can try running at your PC. When I first joined this server, I was lagging a bit, but then some staffs helped me and now I can easily play on the server.

I really recommend this server if you like Pokémon and you dont like hard Pixelmon survival. But even if you, still pretty fun to play it.

IGN: LucasBlueBR

Fatsire likes this.
  4. Bacca

Bacca New Member

Actully the best server ever ( for pixelmon servers)

IGN: Multiplicand

Fatsire likes this.
  5. riordanwilliams

riordanwilliams New Member

This server carries off OP pixelmon very well and has plugins like backpacks to deal with overflow items, also the crates system is well done and doesn't take up inventory room. The staff listen to what players want as evidenced by the repel item and kyurems two forms.
    I do have some complaints, which include the buildup rate of claim blocks, mostly because it seems that someone has claimed the entire end. also, the drop rates of lures seem a bit excessive considering i have been playing for about 2 hours and already have 16.
    a recommendations that i would like to see is the addition of drop rates from crates so i can see the rarity of each drop.

as i am new to the server this review will be updated as i find out more.
    Ign: riordanwilliams

Fatsire likes this.
  6. pickledpink

pickledpink New Member

Amazing server. Been having a ton of fun. want that key bad though XD ign: pickledpink

Fatsire likes this.
  7. NeMeZiSSFPRO

NeMeZiSSFPRO New Member

I love this server.
    The players are frendly.
    The owner's admin's are understandable and helpful.

Fatsire likes this.
  8. Whyteh

Whyteh New Member

This server is so beautiful! It's really enjoyable!

VipperZDerp and Fatsire like this.
  9. darksitecom

darksitecom New Member

This server is simply amazing, It's Simple. And lagg free. This was the first server where i ever played pixelmon on it was simply amazing

VipperZDerp and Fatsire like this.
  10. VipperZDerp

VipperZDerp New Member

I enjoyed this game and the people are great! This is one of the best mod packs I've played and I love the crates that you get as a reward.

Fatsire likes this.
  11. Isaiah Grewe

Isaiah Grewe New Member

I love the server from just the 2 days I've been on. Best OP Pixelmon Server in my personal opinion: Everyone on the server are friendly and easygoing, different crates with all kind of prizes, lures make the game more interesting, and the pokedex ranking. I can't wait to play more.

12. StarrRubs

StarrRubs New Member

To be honest, this server is amazing! It provides every generation from Pokemon and it has daily drop party which allows players that never got crate keys to get good crate keys. This server was great to play on from the start and I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of it. Once you join the players automatically welcome you as if you were their family, and over time you do become their family! I've said it once and I will say it before, I will NEVER get tired of this server!

Fatsire likes this.
  13. Z_snake02

Z_snake02 New Member

This server is the best server for Pokemon generations,in this server the admin are always present and ready to help

Fatsire likes this.
  14. SrMonster

SrMonster New Member

Good server,awesome community (and owner :p).Dont have anymore to say this is just a good server.
    Ign:SrMonster

Fatsire likes this.
  15. toteum

toteum New Member

This Server Is Incredibly Amazing! Are Extremely Kind And The Item Shower Is Amazing!

Fatsire likes this.
  16. MaryGRace

MaryGRace New Member

This server is my favorite pixelmon sever by far, the drop parties, and just the gameplay makes me not want to log out!!

17. DoritoGecko

DoritoGecko New Member

I love This server it awesome and very nice staff I Think this has a great thing going for it I just the bad people but when I came across this server I thought I just love it btw I have been on this for a long time old account And this that this is the best server DoritoGecko

Fatsire likes this.
  18. CrystalWolf29

CrystalWolf29 New Member

I love this server because it is very welcoming and the staff and owner are very nice. I love how this server is very up to date and has a lot of pokemon!! <3
    -CrystalWolf29

Fatsire likes this.
  19. miyashirojv

miyashirojv New Member

The server is amezing, i stop play on this server years ago (I stop with minecraft) but now when i back to play i found this server and stay completely amezing, the unique mode to play, unique modes and a lot of other things, thx for stay online (sorry for my english)

Ign: miyashirojv

Fatsire likes this.
  20. AngusF26

AngusF26 New Member

This servers dope i got a free master rank once ;)