Alpine Retold Adventure MMORPG [1.4.1|Massive Custom region|Quests|Guilds|Gyms]

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by Urbymine, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

===================================
    Version: Pixelmon Generations 1.4.1
    IP: play.alpine-mc.com
    Discord: https://discord.gg/DSyZM74
    ===================================

Alpine retold is an MMORPG-like Adventure server with many different features and activities for both Casual players and competitive players. Featuring a completely custom region with it's own underlying storyline and quests, creating your own guild to dominate the region with and an entire custom economy.

Some of the things our server offers:

-Massive Open World Custom Adventure Map
    -12 Unique Towns/Cities to explore!
    -Story! Discover The Mysteries Of The Region!
    -Interactive, Story Driven Quests!
    -Rideable pokemon!
    -Keep Inventory on death!
    -Interactive Guilds! Choose to be good or evil!
    -Not Pay 2 win! Fair Donation Shop!
    -Warm And Helpfull Community!
    -Unique Housing System! buy any house anywhere in the region.
    -8 Official Player Gyms+ 8 official NPC gyms And Elite 4!
    -3x Pokemon Spawns!
    -Many Different Events/Unique Minigames! (Racing, Electrodeball, Safari Zone, more...)

New: The 8 NPC leaders have revealed themselves in the region.

updates and content is being worked on every day to ensure there are new things to do all the time!

A little sneak peak of you what can expect:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Urbymine, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. Hazardis_Person

Hazardis_Person New Member

Hi my name is Hazardis_Person, and I'm here to give a simple review on what you'd likely expect from a players point of view.

I'd like to point out the history of the server first off, as I was part of the original alpine, when the server was active a few years back. The server gained so much popularity, I thought it would never get out, but alas things happen.

But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about the revival of said server, now bigger and better. with the addition of Dark, it has since been expanding the world of Pixelmon, and made it so much better to explore than before. I use the word explore because that's primarily what you'll be doing when you log in the server. This being an adventure server, expect big buildings, and great mechanics. Since it doesn't focus on survival, and more adventure, you're main motivation is to catch Pokemon, then finally challenging the gyms. These gyms are amazing, as the difficulty in them increases, and just becomes better with every battle. The best part is that alpine is expanding each day, and can only go one way, and thats up. I would highly recommend this server to just about anyone who doesn't want to think about survival, and wants a fun, and amazing Pixelmon adventure.

10/10 - it just keeps getting better

-Hazardis_Person

3. Flyro_Mitch

Flyro_Mitch New Member

To be honest it's quite refreshing to have an adventure server between all of those survival servers. The reason why is probably the fact that it recreates the nostalgia from the old pokemon games way better than survival servers. That is exactly why I love alpine so much, I can play a game I love, with a mod based on a game that I love, together with amazing people.

Exploring is one of the key features in Alpine and boy has it been rewarding, I constantly find hidden little secrets which are great to discover. Exploring is a great way of getting more items and tm's. Most of which you'll probably need in the gyms, since they are quite tough. Not unfair at all, but well thought out with each gym having their own little theme going on (besides just typing). It learns players a lot about pokemon battling. I've seen people having to redo a gym a few times, but they came out a lot stronger and with more knowledge than before. It's a feeling of growth which feels really good to see happen to other players as well as myself.

Alpine overall is just an amazing server in my opinion, I hope that you give it a shot since the community is open to give you a warm welcome ^^.
    I agree with Hazardis here:
    -10/10 It's the first pixelmon server I truly fell in love with.

4. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

Server has been updated to Pixelmon Dark 1.8.2.

-New mega's can be found in the wild for their stone.

5. Faded_Blue

Faded_Blue New Member

I love this server, it has everything I was looking for. The quests are fun and challenging enough, I love how the map is laid out and built by hand, everything is original.

The gyms are progressive and very challenging, I've learned a lot from them, adjusting my team and making it better every day.

I recommend checking the server out, even if you haven't played Pixelmon ever before. (It has a nice tutorial)

Total rating: 10/10, I love it

6. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

some updates:
    -Our server has updated to pixelmon Dark 2.4.
    -4 New quests have been added as well.
    -Victory road and the elite 4 are on their way.

7. Cloud

Cloud New Member

Hello Cloud here and I would like to take the time and say that Alpine server is one of the best once out there in my opinion. The amount of work and effort that has been put into the server is extraordinary.

Something I noticed the first time I joined was that the community was very mature and friendly. You can ask people almost anything and you will get a direct answer from them.

There is no lag so your experience will be an enjoyable on.

There are so much to see and do on the server, you can go parkour, find secrets that are well rewarding and scattered across the entire region. There is plenty to see and do and would be great if you would lend your support.

Welcome to Alpine.

8. Uno

Uno New Member

Very fun server and tough gyms. :eek:

9. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

update:
    at long last Pokemon can now be mounted, have fun.

10. JRodx

JRodx New Member

Yo what is up everybody. I'm just here to preach about the greatness of this server. I'm gonna start from the beginning.

Years ago, I was surfing around on YouTube and I came across a pixelmon video. I never knew this mod existed and I wanted to play. The video was on the original Alpine. I got everything together and was able to enter the world of pixelmon on this amazing server. A year or so later and the server is shut down and I was crushed. That was the best community I had ever been apart of. After the fall I started to wander different servers but it wasn't the same.

Time has passed and I went back on the website just to go down memory and behold a new thread was posted that said l, Should we bring Alpine back. I was over joyed and I wanted to help as much as possible to raise the server from the grave.

Through blood, sweat, and tears the server makes its opening day. Alpine is back and better than ever. Alpine Retold had everything the old server and more with addition of a new map and amazing quests. Alpine Retold has brought my love pixelmon back and I'll never lose it again.

11. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

Server Updated to Generations 1.0!

12. Zeevy_x

Zeevy_x New Member

I have been playing on this server for over a month now, and I have enjoyed my time being apart of the server. The community and staff are a friendly bunch, and as I prefer region based maps this server has been particularly enjoyable. The player run gyms give you a real challenge and the side quests also add more to the region rather than just training and fighting the gyms.

13. Na_Roseithia

Na_Roseithia New Member

Enjoying the server great community

14. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

some updates:
    - 8 NPC gym leaders have been added each with their own impressive arena, bringing our total leaders to 16 alongside the player gyms
    - A hublocation has been added to the server for those gyms.

#14 Urbymine, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  15. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

Upcoming server content:
    -Custom pokemon spawns
    -Survival and adventure?
    -Custom Safari zone

coming this winter.

16. Slotherella

Slotherella New Member

I made an account to specifically tell you NOT to have a survival server, your server is the only unique MMO server, trust me I've looked. Do not lose what makes you so unique.

17. Urbymine

Urbymine New Member

That's some dedication! We're still not sure in which direction we want to go. The argument is that a lot of people are let down because they are unable to play survival alongside the adventure map. The counter argument is as you said, it would ruin our proud niche of being pure adventure.
    I deeply appreciate the comment though, the last thing we want to do is misread what the players want out of our server.

18. Clis2339

Clis2339 New Member

I absolutely love being on this server! It's pretty much exactly like the Pokemon games, except you get to go on your journey with other people! LIVE! I highly recommend it for anyone to come give it a shot! SO! MUCH! FUN! It's the perfect challenge for people who like tough challenges. Friendly people everywhere, and there's a lot of server dedication from the staff! The quests are SO MUCH FUN OH MAH GAWD I LUUUUUV THE QUESTS. Play now! Be like Shia LaBeouf and JUST DO IT!!!!