【Hallowed Fantasy】 Competitive Gyms & Weekly Tournaments ✪ Ranked Ladders and Tiers ✪ PokeEditor ✪

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by HallowedLeone, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Et3rna11yD3ad

Et3rna11yD3ad New Member

It's very hard to find a server like this. I love Hallowed Fantasy. I dont play minecraft much anymore but when i do pixelmon every other server seems to get boring within minutes except this one. The only problem i have is none-AI gyms. I have this huge thing about battling other people and cant bring myself to do it.

HallowedLeone likes this.
  2. HallowedLeone

HallowedLeone New Member

[​IMG]

This year's Winter holiday season is going to be magical for the Hallowed Fantasy community! For the next month, we will be hosting many fun and exciting, events, tournaments, and even 4 special Mystery Gifts! Speaking of Mystery Gifts, we'll give you a look at the first one right now!

5IV Winter Delibird Mystery Gift
    From Monday, December 4th, 2017, to Monday, December 11th, 2017, Hallowed Fantasy has a 5IV Winter Delibird Mystery Gift event going on! This Winter Delibird comes with 5 perfect stat IVs (only missing Special Attack!), a Jolly nature, the moves Aerial Ace, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, and Brick Break, complete with the Hustle ability! Delibird was caught in a Cherish Ball. You can obtain this Delibird by logging into our server and using the command /Mysterygift claim. When this Mystery Gift ends, another one will begin. This will continue on until there have been 4 total Mystery Gifts for December 2017.

Shiny Charm Tuesdays
    Continuing on with our Tuesday tradition, Shiny Charm Tuesdays will happen all day long every Tuesday for 24 hours, increasing the spawn rate of Shiny Pixelmon by 2 times!

12/3/2017 - 12/9/2017 Event Schedule
    Friday (12/8/2017)
    50-Cap OU Tier 6v6 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time. Rules, registration, prizes, and information can be found at this link.

Saturday (12/9/2017)

Drop Party event at 4:00 PM Central Time.

12/10/2017 - 12/16/2017 Event Schedule

Tuesday (12/12/2017)
    Shiny Charm Tuesday + 5IV Alolan Vulpix Mystery Gift starts.

Friday (12/15/2017)

100-Cap Uber Tier 3v3 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time. Rules, registration, prizes, and information will be posted soon.

Saturday (12/16/2017)

Big Dig event at 4:00 PM Central Time.

12/17/2017 - 12/23/2017 Event Schedule
    Wednesday (12/20/2017)

5IV Deerling Mystery Gift starts.

Friday (12/22/2017)
    2017 Christmas Bash 50-Cap 3v3 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time. In this tournament, players will battle it out using a team of 3 Winter-themed Pixelmon (one of which must be Delibird or Stantler) to earn huge prizes! You may register for and view the rules, regulations, tier list, and prizes for the tournament by clicking on this link.

Saturday (12/23/2017)
    Drop Party event at 4:00 PM Central Time + start of Christmas Week server-wide sale!

12/24/2017 - 12/31/2017 Event Schedule
    Sunday (12/24/2017)
    5IV event-exclusive Cryogonal giveaway on our Discord server. Cryogonal comes comes jam-packed with awesome power, including 5 perfect stat IVs (only missing Attack!), a Timid nature, the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive ability Snow Warning, and is caught in a Cherish Ball. 5 winners will be chosen at random for completing the requirements in Discord.

Thursday (12/28/2017)
    5IV Stantler Mystery Gift starts.

Friday (12/29/2017)
    50-Cap UU Tier 3v3 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time. Rules, registration, prizes, and information will be posted soon.

Saturday (12/30/2017)
    Big Dig event at 4:00 PM Central Time.

3. JamJarWizard

JamJarWizard New Member

My IGN is JamJarWizard. I love this server a lot, me and my friends love that it's not just pay to win

4. Houta

Houta New Member

The server is very enjoyable. I always have a great time on. Very excited for future events, contests, giveaways.

5. bryanbas13

bryanbas13 New Member

What do you think about sacred fantasy?
    This is the best server I have ever seen, taking the part that does not spawn many pokemons in the world (not that I have seen many) is much better than other servers out there, I am from Brazil but I use Google Translator to interact with the online people

6. TheHoBros

TheHoBros New Member

BEST SERVER OMG they are sooo friendly there and there are shiny starters?what?! so cool! the server has 0 lag and is just so fun to play with friends.

IGN/Username:TheHoBros

7. Worlfy

Worlfy New Member

Lovely server, glad to be part of it's community! Staff is response as you can imagine and the features are amazing. Loving every single bit of it, it's as good as it can be