【Hallowed Fantasy】 Competitive Gyms & Weekly Tournaments ✪ Ranked Ladders and Tiers ✪ PokeEditor ✪

Discussion in 'Server Listings' started by HallowedLeone, Aug 20, 2017.

1. HallowedLeone

HallowedLeone New Member

[​IMG]

Hallowed Fantasy: Competitive Pixelmon Redefined

IP: play.hallowedfantasy.com

Pixelmon Version: Generations 1.2.1
    Hallowed Fantasy is a competitive-based Pixelmon server, bringing you fierce Gym Battles, exciting weekly Tournaments, a friendly community, and much more!

Features:

Competitive Gyms - 8 leaders of dual-type competitive gyms await your challenge for fierce gym battles!

Ranked Laddering System - Battle your way to the top of our Ranked Ladders by defeating other players in weekly tournaments. HUGE rewards given to the top 3 ranked players of each month!

Weekly Competitive Tournaments - Face off against other skilled Pixelmon players in exciting tournaments, featuring different tiers and formats!

Safari Zone - You can catch many different rare Pixelmon in our huge Safari Zone!

Dynamic PokeEditor System - Edit your Pixelmon with ease with our PokeEditing system! This allows you to change your Pixelmon's nature, size, caught ball, and more by using in-game money!

Custom Pixelmon Textures - Obtain exclusive skins for certain Pixelmon, exclusive to Hallowed Fantasy!

Weekly Events - We host Drop Parties, Big Digs, and other events weekly!

Huge Vote Shop - Vote to earn Vote Points, which you can use in our Vote Shop to earn FREE rewards!

Other Features
    • The EVs/IVs sidemod to allow players to check their pokemon's EVs, IVs, and Hidden Power type with a single command
    • An EV Training Center for players to EV train their pokemon for free and with ease
    • The GriefPrevention plugin to keep player's builds from being griefed
    • Global Trade Station and WonderTrade sidemods
    • Pixelmon Riding Enabled
    • Pokemon Breeding with reduced breeding times
    • Player-run Towns
    • Shiny Starters
    • All Legendaries Spawn
    Check us out at play.hallowedfantasy.com

Can't figure out how to join the server? Read this guide: http://www.hallowedfantasy.com/foru...810698-how-to-install-pixelmon-dark-v161/post

#1 HallowedLeone, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Emzy

Emzy New Member

My IGN is FluffyClefable and I have been with Hallowed Fantasy since it launched. The server has a very inviting atmosphere, the players are like a family and everyone is always willing to answer questions. The gyms are a nice challenge for competitive players, and then the shops make building a home much easier for those who lean more towards building. Breeding is easy and legendaries are always spawning. GTS helps players sell pokemon and the economy is pretty fair and balanced. Overall, I enjoy my stay at Hallowed Fantasy and I hope you will too! :)

HallowedLeone likes this.
  3. _LilPeep

_LilPeep New Member

This server and it's staff is welly organized, I really like how we can go into the world and build our house like normal minecraft and still be able to play pokemon. My friends and I always play this server together and we find it really fun, and hopefully you will too! :)

4. Furret

Furret New Member

My IGN name is Furret and I was invited to the server by a friend of mine. It's a very friendly and welcoming environment. Someone is always willing to lend a hand! The staff are kind and helpful, too. The server is regularly kept up to date and tended to very often. There's Wondertrade, GTS, gyms and many other things that add to the overall experience. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it if you are searching for a good, reliable Pixelmon server with a welcoming community.

5. ARandomWayHome

ARandomWayHome New Member

Love playing on there, nice staff, I'd really recommend to this to everyone who is looking for a good server, hope I'll see you on there!

6. Neeckos

Neeckos New Member

My IGN is Neeckos. I've been playing on this server for a while with a few of my friends. It's my favourite pixelmon server honestly. The staff is really helpful and the server has great features like Wondertrade, GTS and EV training spots. There's even a safari zone and other things for everyone's convenience. I highly recommend it.

7. Greekola

Greekola New Member

My IGN is Greekola and I like how professional the server is. It's very well handled and the staff team knows what they're doing. It's a privilege to be a moderator on the server.

8. Polo4646

Polo4646 New Member

My IGN is Polo4646 this server has brought me new friends and lots of joy. You get to battle gym leaders, and make new friends. The staff team is great. It was a pleasure being on the server, I totally recommend you join us.

9. PotatoWarchip

PotatoWarchip New Member

My IGN is PotatoWarchip and I got myself to like Pixelmon thanks to this server again. :)

10. ZinniaBae

ZinniaBae New Member

Ign :ZinniaBae I Love this server I love the staff they are so nice and they are just amazing I have made lots of new friends and this server is really fun I recommend playing it I totally recommend it so

11. connormcthered

connormcthered New Member

ign connormcthered the server is very fun it is fair on shiny chance I recommend it you are allowed gameshark and also vote vote can be useful for items and money.

12. nepetaGlomp

nepetaGlomp New Member

I am nepetaGlomp. I haven't been here long but SO FAR the server seems great. Very nice events too like a certain giveaway that is going on at the time of this post.

13. Ryodan

Ryodan New Member

i am Ryodan i love this server and have played for about a year and a half still loving it

14. d1g1taldude

d1g1taldude New Member

ign d1g1taldude i have been with the server for a day but i love it its friendly environment and the ev training facilities and pokelab are a great feature

15. PurpleDemonGamer

PurpleDemonGamer New Member

ign PurpleDemonGamer...i didn't play a lot but i already love it for all the features and for the high pokemon spawn

16. Emzy

Emzy New Member

We updated to Pixelmon Generations today. Loving my Bounsweet <3

17. Naina Pappan

Naina Pappan New Member

CaptainR43 here, and the server is great. I like playing on it so far. The staff is helpful and theres always someone on.

18. H3ntai

H3ntai New Member

I love hallowed fantasy ... The forum look very stylish and the server is fully equipped with the best plug-in. If you're trying to find a fun, peaceful, and supporting Pixelmon environment ... I would recommend this server for you and your friends <3

19. HallowedLeone

HallowedLeone New Member

[​IMG]

This year's holiday season is going to be something to celebrate for on Hallowed Fantasy! We will be loading up the next 2 months (November and December 2017) with many fun and exciting giveaways, events, tournaments, and even 4 special Mystery Gifts! Speaking of Mystery Gifts, we'll give you a look at the first one right now!

5IV Munchlax Mystery Gift
    From now until December 1st, 2017, Hallowed Fantasy has a 5IV Munchlax Mystery Gift event going on! This Munchlax comes jam-packed with awesome power, including 5 perfect stat IVs (only missing Special Attack!), a Careful nature, the moves Curse, Body Slam, Rest, and Earthquake, complete with the Thick Fat ability! Munchlax was caught in a Cherish Ball. You can obtain this Munchlax by logging into our server and using the command /Mysterygift claim.

We will also be hosting all of the following events over the next two weeks!

Shiny Charm Tuesdays
    Continuing on with our Tuesday tradition, Shiny Charm Tuesdays will happen all day long every Tuesday for 24 hours, increasing the spawn rate of Shiny Pixelmon by 2 times!

11/12/2017 - 10/18/2017 Event Schedule
    Friday (11/17/2017)
    100-Cap Uber Tier 3v3 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time. Registration and information will be posted soon.

Saturday (11/18/2017)
    Drop Party event at 3:00 PM Central Time.

11/19/2017 - 10/27/2017 Event Schedule
    Sunday (11/19/2017)
    Holiday Deals Week #1 (a week-long sale where everything in our donation store is 50% off!)

Black Friday (11/24/2017)
    Black Friday Hallowed Fantasy-exclusively textured 5 perfect stat IVs Ursaring giveaway. Ursaring comes comes jam-packed with awesome power, including 5 perfect stat IVs (only missing Special Attack!), an Adamant nature, the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive move Moonlight and the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive ability Moxie, caught in a Cherish Ball. 5 winners will be chosen at random for completing a to be announced task.

Saturday (11/25/2017)
    50-Cap OU Tier 3v3 Singles 2017 Turkey Bowl Tournament at 4:00 PM Central Time. Rules, registration, information, and prizes can be found at this link.

Cyber Monday (11/27/2017)
    5 perfect stat IV Porygon-Z giveaway event! Details to be announced.​

Emzy likes this.
  20. Emzy

Emzy New Member

I'm very excited for all these upcoming events and sales. Can't wait for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday giveaway events o: